Canadian Federally Listed Not-for-profit Corporation 1145247-9
Dedicated to Equine Health, Security, Research & Beauty within our Industry. †
Healthier Horses. Healthier Environment.
Our Goal is in bringing horseman and environmentalists together for the wellbeing of animals,
and the land around them for the next generation.
Our passion is in promoting the health and welfare of horse and rider in a healthier environment through influencing governmental and legislative change, public education, and awareness. We focus on the stewardship of the land, reducing manure emissions from the air, land, and waterways by creating, developing, and funding innovative research and technologies. Bring awareness by managing global industry data, matching equestrian owners with industry partners to build out the industry together, morally and ethically, for the security and wellbeing of horses and their owners. Our vision. A global movement to look after the horses we care about today (through technology and best management practices) for our environment tomorrow. (by being good stewards of the land repurposing the manure waste-stream for good.) Together we can make a radical change in the equestrian industry. EFCF 2019 (c)
1. BOLD LEGISLATIVE MOVEMENT
GOVERNMENTAL CHANGE TO EQUINE WASTE THROUGH STEWARDSHIP OF THE LAND
- Legislative change to the waste management rules and the horse industry in general
- Education and awareness of the horse industry. The good, and the challenges
- Coming together to understand environmental challenges and animal welfare to students
- Clean Technology. Creating reusable energy, biomass, products from a waste stream
EQUINE INDUSTRY ADVANCEMENT THROUGH TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION
- Funding research and technological advancement for the security of horse, rider, and environment
- To design, build and be at the forefront of technology for the longevity of our vision
- Driving statistical data to build out our industry for the wellbeing of horses and the environment
- Big Data to know, share and build our industry better in a user-friendly way to all
3. WORLD CLASS COLLABORATION AGENCY:
BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HORSES AND THEIR OWNERS
- Canadian Horse Innovation Parks (creating centers of excellence)
- Teaching the welfare, health, and therapeutic skills of using horses for good of peoples mental and physical health
- Bring professionals together to build paddocks, stalls, events with the welfare of horses and the environment top of mind.
Together we can make a radical change in the equestrian industry.
Why Call US
We are a world class not for profit equine foundation for clients, donors, & industry professionals that want a new level of service. We have heart and passion for horses and the environment!
The Foundation focuses on sustainability and repurposing equine waste stream to protect our environment for good, enhancing the atmosphere by reducing leaching off-gassing and other environmental hazards.
Education is key in government and in owners. Know your horse. Know what it is doing. Know your operational costs. For our service providers, we create data analytics to help understand horse farms and owners of the industry.
The Agency focuses on Beauty, Saftey, and Security. From Paddock design for movement of horses to Architectural design for barns and estates uniquely created and manufactured. We connect our clients to new possibilities with design, education, and tools.
Supporting The Foundation
- By becoming members you help the cause financially each month
- By offering support to our growing team to be at its best
- You can Donate or Fund a key area that you are passionate about
- Help us grow by giving to the cause of legislative change
- Help us grow by giving to the cause of better environment
- Help us grow by giving to the cause of better horsemanship
- Help us grow by giving to the cause of the welfare of horses.
- Help us grow by giving to the cause of Innovation and Technology
- Help us grow by giving to the cause of Centers of Excellence Parks
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to Health. Security. Education. & Beauty - within the equine industry.
Created from a leading group of experts in our fields. Waste management and technology. Architectural barn, estate, and paddock design. Horse Health & Saftey. Artificial Intelligence.
We support horse rescue, addiction, and recovery charities and environmental causes for change across North America.
Built from a diverse group of individuals with a love for horses and perfection of our art through technology.
We have three sectors of focus. The Foundation influences governmental change and addresses the challenges to waste management and manure leaching and off-gassing. Our passion to help others and our industry by providing data, research and investigate new technologies for the horse business; while The Agency helps clients come to "one" place fulfilling their equine dreams while we protect the horse's environment.
Together we can make a radical change in the equestrian industry.
Architectural Design - Quinis Design
Stall Manufacturing - DLT Designs
Paddock Management- Jane Myres
Waste Management - HiPoint Agro Bedding
BioSecurity Tracking - EPR Tracking
Stall Security - Stallguard AI Video streaming
Breeding & Boarding - Raising the best horse
Horse Health - Natural 4 Life
Equine Marketing PR - Collaboration
Data Education - Analytic Insight to our industry
Funding - Grant and Financial programs
Make A Difference. Make Change. (tm)
As part of EQUINE FOR CHANGE, 1% of our service providers annual sales go back to charities chosen by our dedicated team. These charities are the equestrian rescue, addiction, and recovery charities and environmental causes for change across North Ameria. We belong to 1% for the planet.org
One Percent for the Planet is an international organization whose members contribute at least one percent of their annual sales to environmental causes. Their mission is to "build, support and activate an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet."
Meet some of the Internal Client Success Team to get you started!
On top of our team of experts, we have an in-house team to help you get to the right person and project manage your progress from a single point of contact. Talk to us today.
Get in touch with our super receptionist that will connect, validate and point you to you to our VP of projects "REST EASY WE HAVE YOU COVERED!"
EquineForChange.org receives 5% administration fees from Agency services to pay for operational costs. Any overage goes to improve our mission to help improve the health, security, education, and beauty of our industry. Yearly audits and financials are available on request.
Call us and Navigate your Path
The Path for our clients is simple. One Place to learn, educate, finance and build your equestrian dream. We have brought together a team to help you navigate from a single point of contact.
Ready to find out about our services?
All our services are here!