Canadian Federally Listed Not-for-profit Corporation 1145247-9
Dedicated to Equine Health, Security, Research & Beauty within our Industry. †
Healthier Horses. Healthier Environment.
"Through the influence of the horse, we bring equestrians and environmental stewardship together through education, technology & human interaction to impact meaningful change.”
Our passion is in promoting the health and welfare of horse and rider in a healthier environment through influencing governmental and legislative change, public education, and awareness. We focus on the stewardship of the land, reducing manure emissions from the air, nonpoint source pollution leaching from our lands to our waterways by creating, developing, and funding innovative research and technologies. Bring awareness by managing global industry data, matching equestrian owners with industry partners to build out the industry together, morally and ethically, for the security and wellbeing of horses and their owners. Our vision. A global movement to look after the horses we care about today (through technology and best management practices) for our environment tomorrow. (by being good stewards of the land repurposing the manure waste-stream for good.) Together we can make a radical change in the equestrian industry. EFCF 2019 (c)
TO BUILD CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE WE NEED TO AFFECT CHANGE IN SMALL STEPS TO PROMOTE A HEALTHIER HORSE AND A HEALTHIER PLANET.
If we could simplify our message it would be: BUILD. TEACH. REUSE.
1. WORLD-CLASS OPPORTUNITIES:
BRINGING EVERYTHING FULL CIRCLE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HORSES AND THEIR OWNERS
- Creating Horse Innovation Parks (Centers of excellence)
- Teaching the welfare, health, and therapeutic skills of using horses for good of peoples mental and physical health
- Promoting and connecting with organizations that focus on keeping horses from processing
- Giving every kid the opportunity to ride and become equestrians, regardless of social-economic diversity.
TO DO THIS WE PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE HORSE INDUSTRY WITH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
2. BOLD ENVIRONMENTAL MOVEMENT
RESPONSIBLE CHANGE TO EQUINE WASTE THROUGH STEWARDSHIP OF THE LAND
- Improving waste management rules, water pollution and environmental protection caused by the horse industry
- Coming together to understand environmental challenges and animal welfare to make a difference.
- Beneficial Recycling. Creating reusable energy, biomass, products from a waste stream
3. TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION:
EQUINE INDUSTRY ADVANCEMENT THROUGH TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION
- Funding research and technological advancement for the security of horse, rider, and our environment
- To design, build and be at the forefront of technology for the longevity of our vision
- Driving statistical data to build out our industry for the wellbeing of horses and the environment
- Big Data to know, share and build our industry better in a user-friendly way to all
Together we can make a radical change in the equestrian industry.
Make A Difference. Make Change. (tm)
As part of EQUINE FOR CHANGE, 1% of our service providers annual sales go back to charities chosen by our dedicated team. These charities are the equestrian rescue, addiction, and recovery charities and environmental causes for change across North Ameria. We belong to 1% for the planet.org
One Percent for the Planet is an international organization whose members contribute at least one percent of their annual sales to environmental causes. Their mission is to "build, support and activate an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet."
Ready to find out more
Learn more about our mission here!